Processed tuna can be used as a menu for breaking the fast. Here’s a practical recipe for breaking the fast, sauteed tuna chili slices that you can try in the month of Ramadan .
Tuna is a fatty fish that is a rich source of protein, fatty acids and B vitamins. All these essential nutrients are needed during fasting.
Processing tuna as a food menu is not a difficult thing. You can use herbs at home to get a delicious taste of cooking.
To cook tuna it only takes 15 minutes.
Here’s a practical recipe guide for breaking the sliced chili sauce tuna that you can try.
Ingredients sauteed sliced tuna chili
- ½ Medium-sized fresh tuna (cleaned and diced). To prevent tuna fish from becoming fishy when eaten, make sure to buy fresh fish and wash it clean. Coat with lemon juice and salt.
- Oil for frying to taste
- Oil for sauteing to taste
- Enough water
Sliced chili ingredients
- 1 large red chili
- 3 pieces of red curly chilies
- 5 pieces of red bird’s eye chilies
- ½ onion stalks
- 5 garlic cloves (finely chopped geprek)
- 3 onions
How to make sliced tuna chili
- Heat the oil and fry the tuna until cooked and yellowish in color.
- After the tuna is cooked, drain first.
- Prepare all the chili sauce ingredients that have been sliced, then saute until fragrant.
- Add the tuna that has been fried and add a little water then cover.
- Allow a few minutes for the marinade to soak.
- Then add enough salt and sugar.
- When it tastes good and ripe, turn off the stove.
- Sauteed sliced chili sauce tuna is ready to be served with warm rice or other additional side dishes.
That’s a practical recipe for sliced chili sauce tuna that can be used as an iftar menu. You can also try this sliced chili sauce tuna recipe for the sahur meal in the month of Ramadan.